Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Teaming Up March Madness with Onyx Studio

Sprint Product Ambassador

marchmadness-ws.jpg

iPad - check

NCAA® March Madness® Live app - check

Harman Kardon Onyx Studio - CHECK!

March Madness is upon us and I don't want to miss a game! Well... I can maybe miss one or two games. With my "MMM" (mobile March Madness) setup, I won't miss a thing plus the HK Onyx Studio lets me share the play-by-play action with teammates.

The sound is rich and vibrant. The Onyx Studio pairs easily with my iPad and the stream comes through seamlessly.

If your following March Madness and want to watch games live on your mobile device you can download the NCAA® March Madness® Live app from iTunes or Google Play. Just make sure you're not detracting from work and don't disrupt others working around you. Please be courteous with the volume in the office (as the HK Onyx Studio can put out the sound!).

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee