cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: The Finer Things in Life

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint-HKOS.jpg

Sprint is the exclusive retail partner for the Harman / Kardon Onyx Studio

Are you ready to move beyond sound "tubes," cans and headphones when enjoying your favorite music? Are you ready to fill your room with crisp, clear highs and deep, soulful lows? Are you ready to hear and feel the sounds of your favorite games, videos and movies from your tablet, phablet or phone? Then you're ready to step up to the quality, aesthetic and enriching experience of the Harman / Kardon Onyx Studio.

I've had my Onyx Studio since last Friday and I'm already wondering how I got by in life without it. Sure, I have other Bluetooth speakers and headphones. But they don't compare to the richness of sound I get from my new HK-OS. The best part is I don't feel I have to put it away or hide it when company comes over. The HK-OS design is truly elegant, like few others, and so easy to use.

If you're in the market for high quality sound that's portable and elegantly designed, then you may already be shopping brands like Bang & Olufsen and Bowers & Wilkins. I hope you also consider Harman / Kardon in your quest. I get that the HK-OS may not fit every need or budget. It's definitely a luxurious piece of audio technology. However, compared to other high quality BT speakers on the market, it's a relative bargain in its class.

comparison.jpg

The HK-OS is not just a pretty face. There's a lot of brawn under all those good looks with room filling volume that doesn't strain or crack. Here's a sound level comparison to a few other BT speakers we sell in our stores. Notice the output values at max volume.

volumes.jpg

The HK-OS is not just a little louder, it's a LOT louder. These numbers may seem like small differences but they're not. For the layman, you need to understand the rule of 3 dB. Simply stated, sound output of +3 dB equates to "double" the power. Sound output of +10 dB = 10X the power output. So you see it's no small feat to produce ~10 dB more volume than a competitive product. For comparison sake, the average jackhammer produces ~94 dB of sound at a 4 meter distance.

Check out the specs and details over on our splash page.

Until next time, keep the tunes happy!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles. sprintemployee