cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd and 4th party insurance

Highlighted
Journeyman

3rd and 4th party insurance

Evidently Sprint does not provide insurance coverage anymore. The screen cracked on one of my phones, we paid the $100 deductible, recieved a replacement phone and returned the old one. However, since a 3rd party is involved in the insurance, the insurance says it sent the insurance payment to Sprint but Sprint continues to try to charge me $275. Weve played phone tag and email tag for 2 months.

I love my plan and my phones but I will drop Sprint (after 15 years) if I have to put up with this.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES

Re: 3rd and 4th party insurance

edmgb, I am goin to send you a private message for so I can look in to your issue.

Journeyman

Ok, how do I get to the private message?

Message was edited by: edmgb

Journeyman

OK,

It has been 3 months since my sons phone was returned. I confirmed the return through the insurance contact. I am still getting billed for the $275.00! The insurance company and Sprint will not communicate with each other to resolve the issue.

Did you find anything out?

Journeyman

It has been 3 months since I returned my son's phone under an insurance replacement. I am still getting billed $275 for a non-returned phone. Insurance will confirm they recieved the phone but will not send me documentation. It must be forbidden for the insurance rep and Sprint rep to talk to each other to resolve this issue.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.