Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another unhappy customer

Another unhappy customer

Sprint has been horrible. I will never sign on another sprint contract again. Their representitives have no idea what their doing. I have been an unsatisified customer for over a year and can't wait till my contract is up.

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Any specifics?

Journeyman

In my case, I'm customer from 1999 (11 years!) never pay late, and today I'm colsing my account just because the customer services representatives acting like robot. They have no clue how to handle a situation about billings, also have no idea how to answer any question about yor bill other than show in the screen. They are overcharging me $185.00 and no one knows why.

The services with Sprint was great, I have no complains about it. But the Billing Department are fahr away from quality service. The company head should take actions or will continue loosing customer.

Journeyman

We too have been loyal Sprint customers since 1998 and we cancelled all 5 lines.  We are even paying early cancellation fees to get out.  Their customer service is the reason we are cancelling.  They really need training!!!!  They treat their customers like crap and act like we don't know what we are talking about.  I was a customer service rep for Cox and ATT.  I DO know what I'm talking about!  It is worth paying the fees than to be given the run around and transferred 5 or 6 times trying to get to the one person that can answer a simple question!

And if you have teenagers, they can go into any store and upgrade their phone, tack on another two year contract, without your permission.  My husband is the only name on our account but appearantly anyone can make changes to the account!

And everyone should examine their bill.  We were on auto pay and they were charging my husband an extra $30 a month for some music download service and he doesn't use his phone for anything but to make calls.  He doesn't even have music or ringtones on his phone!  Who knows how long they were charging us that before I examined everything on our bill and caught it!

To top it off, today they were suppose to disconnect all five lines, but they left mine on.  So now I have to call and deal with their horrible automated phone service, get transferred a million times to finally get my service terminated!  Ugh!!!!  Think twice before going with Sprint!

Journeyman

My family has been loyal Sprint customers since 95.  I am getting rid of Sprint as soon as my contract is up too.  I've had to call 9 of the past 10 months because they decided to add and remove add-ons from my plan.  Examples....I've had America roaming on my plan since 08.  Last month I had $30 in roaming charges.  They don't know why it got removed.  Another example....I've had the $10 text/picture mail add on for years on my plan.  One month I got my bill and I had $50 in text charges.  So I called them and they don't know why it got removed.  They added it back on my plan.  Then the next month I had more charges for texts and my $10 add on was still on there.  The extra $15 was from the texts I made from first of the month until I called them to add the add-on back on.  I can almost gaurantee you that I'll have extra charges next month.  I can't wait to change over to Verison.

Journeyman

Same story... we've been with Sprint since 96 or 97, three phones. Back then the service was OK - when you compared it to now-defunct Singular or MCI Wireless. Phones were good, too.

In the last 5 years or so, it all went downhill. First, the phones they now sell are the cheapest, worst built in the industry - I rarely had a phone that would survive till the end of 2 yr contract, and we do not abuse our phones. Second, they are seemingly unwilling to keep existing customers. We wanted to switch to a data plan, which would mean Sprint would be getting double the monthly payment from us - but we would need to upgrade our phones, and they won't move the upgrade availability date. Two CS reps told us this "probably" could be done, then switched us to a lady in another department which plainly refused to do anything. I made it clear that if we have to wait until the current contract expires, we will go to AT&T and get iPhones - great product that Sprint is unable to match - and that from my point of view, we're not asking for a favor but are giving Sprint a chance to keep us as customers in spite of their lack of offerings. She made it clear that she personally couldn't care less.

Too bad.

Journeyman

Seems like your out of your mind.  If you give a teenage a credit card... do you yell at the credit card company for the charges little johhny makes?  Your kids sound like brats.  Hope you enjoy paying higher rates at other places.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.