Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you thinking about leaving Sprint (too)?

Highlighted
Patron

Are you thinking about leaving Sprint (too)?

I'm thinking about leaving Sprint after having them as my cell provider for approx 7 years, and here's why:

1) as a prepaid customer, I feel like Sprint has always treated me as a second-class citizen (i.e. after all these years, I have established little/no creditibilty with them, you could sign up w/Sprint tomorrow and you'd have as much credibility as I do (I have two lines with Sprint, when I asked for a 3rd, they said no, I don't have enough credit.)

2) I have read that Sprint recently added a $4.95 per mo/per line charge, for prepaid accounts/lines (I can't say for sure because I don't feel like analyzing my cell phone bill.

3) For the last few months, I've been charged $135 per mo. The total *should* be $100 ($40 for cell, $60 for mobile broadband), but Sprint is tacking on God knows what kinds of charges (the previously mentioned $4.95 charge probably, among other misc charges).

So I've got to go thru the pain of finding a better, less expensive service provider (ATT, T-Mobile, Verizon: are you listening?!)

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Are you thinking about leaving Sprint (too)?

Sorry buddy i get fed up with sprint too but if u compare the price to what u get to other cell providers sprint still gives u more bang for your buck

Patron

I don't mind paying $100 per month for my two lines, the cell I hardly ever use but the mobile broadband I use alot, but when Sprint tacks on this and that and gets the bill up to $135 per month, I'm pretty sure that I can find for less.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I do not have prepaid...but I am closing my account on Friday...

Highlighted
Journeyman

You dont have prepaid...What you have is an account spending limit, thats based on your credit. And if you have poor payment history they arent going to let you have more lines. And you wouldnt have the 4.99 or whatever charge it is if you paid your bill ontime for like 6 months or if you set up auto pay.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.