cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad customer service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bad customer service

I recently renewed my 2 yr. contract and upgraded to a new Samsung Moment.  I've had it for 32 days and the talk and end buttons don't work....I took it to a Sprint store so they could fix it, and they told me that they were going to send me a refurbished one.  I paid $200 dollars for a new phone that only lasted me 32 days.  I called customer service, and they told me to either reactivate my old phone or buy a new one on e-bay.  What kind of customer service is this?  I would understand if I mistreated the phone, but the phone is defective.  I hope they can do something about this, because I did not buy a $200 dollar phone for it to last me only 32 days.  They said they couldn't give me a new one because I had bought it over 30 days ago.  I have been a Sprint customer for 9 yrs and I have 3 lines in my account.  Like I said I hope they can do something about it....

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Bad customer service

If you don't already have some kind of insurance on this phone, I would reccomend contacting Samsung as your phone is probably under some type of warranty.

Journeyman

Mike: Thank you for visiting Sprint. What questions can I answer for you today?
You: as a premier customer, is there a contact list i can get on to be notified when the next shipment of EVOs come in for upgrade?
Mike: Please wait while a secure chat connection is established.
Mike: I would be glad to provide you the device information.
Mike: Let's move this chat and make it a window of its own. That way, you'll still see this web page while we chat. Please click 'Yes' to move it now.
You: ok
Mike: Thank you for moving the chat.
Mike: You can visit a nearby Sprint Store or call the Customer Service to be on the contact list.
Mike: We expect the situation to improve over the next few weeks. Please feel free to call or visit your local Sprint Store or Preferred Retailer to check on availability.
You: when i talked to the cs on the phone yesterday they said tho use the chat program...lol!
You: i would use the sprint store but they will not allow me to bill my account like i can online...
Mike: Yes, I can understand your concern but unfortunately , the phone is unavailable online.
Mike: We are currently experiencing a strong demand with the Sprint EVO 4G with our customers as it's America's first 4G phone.
You: yep...thanks
You: when is the next scheduled delivery for online customers
You: maybe i can beat someone out online
Mike: Thank you for your patience and interest in the HTC EVO 4G. We are currently experiencing a strong demand with the Sprint EVO 4G with our customers as it's America's first 4G phone.

this was the EXACT same message from the sprint store, best buy mobile, radio shack and online...this is the "Buzz Light Year" situation all over again...lol!  Oh well...anyone else have any luck other than "Thank you for your patience...." crap

Journeyman

You aint missin nuttin... Ther customer support sucks. I bought a Moment, no one could trouble shoot it. I got a second, no better then the first, I got a Bold once again lousey tech support, and now I got an intercept, and they cant even program it so I can get my email. Who the hell wants to pay double for an evo, get charged an extra $10 a month service fee when they dont even have 4g in all cities. I think I have been loyal enough sticking with them for over 10 years,I can get a refurbished I phone that is still the standard in the industry, and get an unlimited dial plan add  a little for data and get so much more then I am here....  Buy a car and the radio and A/C will be installed for free in your 3rd year of ownership.... thats whats going on here. They sell 4g and can offer it in less then half there markets

Message was edited by: mustang6147

Message was edited by: mustang6147

Wizard

If you'l send me a private message with your contact info (email and phone number) I will ask the SprintCares team to look into your issue.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.