cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad customer service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bad customer service

I'm still waiting for booster they supposed to send me 2 weeks ago, I don't have connection at home and of course am paying a lot of money $125, I need an answer ASAP

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

yea i talked to Jesica about a replacement phone and she was a real bitch i'm thinking about cancelling my accounts cost me a 180 dollars a mont for service and the phone dont work

Highlighted
Journeyman

yea i talked to Jesica about a replacement phone and she was a real bitch i'm thinking about cancelling my accounts cost me a 180 dollars a mont for service and the phone dont work

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Today I also received awful support. They want to charge me $190 early termination fees for their home service. Not even a cell phone. I have 4 cell phones with them and they are willing to lose all of those over $19 a month home service. Sprint is insane.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Today I also received awful support. They want to charge me $190 early termination fees for their home service. Not even a cell phone. I have 4 cell phones with them and they are willing to lose all of those over $19 a month home service. Sprint is insane.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Today I also received awful support. They want to charge me $190 early termination fees for their home service. Not even a cell phone. I have 4 cell phones with them and they are willing to lose all of those over $19 a month home service. Sprint is not thinking correctly.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Today I also received awful support. They want to charge me $190 early termination fees for their home service. Not even a cell phone. I have 4 cell phones with them and they are willing to lose all of those over $19 a month home service. Sprint is not thinking correctly.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is the worst company to deal with, I wanted to cansell last month all 3 lines and they told me that they bill in advance and they will cancell at the end of the billing sycle with no new charges. So phones are not working anymore and I have charges of 296!!! on the account. So now I have to waste another few days on the phone till I find one on the million representative who actually understand what happened and will  fix it, so far today I did not have any luck. This is the worst company.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is freaking awesome... you just need to do your own research and quit complaining.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.