cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Plan with Phone Ordered by Amazon

Highlighted
Journeyman

Business Plan with Phone Ordered by Amazon

I'd like to switch to Sprint and I qualify for the Business Account. I want to use it for the 15% Credit Union discount and the $100 porting coupons, along with the other benefits.

I see that the Hero is on Amazon for $.01, but I don't know if I can purchase it on Amazon and still get a business account. Does anyone know how to do that? Is there a downside to ordering from Amazon?

Thank you!

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Business Plan with Phone Ordered by Amazon

jadefrolics wrote:

I'd like to switch to Sprint and I qualify for the Business Account. I want to use it for the 15% Credit Union discount and the $100 porting coupons, along with the other benefits.

I see that the Hero is on Amazon for $.01, but I don't know if I can purchase it on Amazon and still get a business account. Does anyone know how to do that? Is there a downside to ordering from Amazon?

Thank you!

I work in a corporate retail store so I don't know if Amazon can setup business accounts, but I don't see why not. As for the Credit Union discount, I also don't know if Amazon can set that up on the account immediately or not. The $100 port-in credit should be able to be done on your own. Simply go to http://www.sprintportcredit.com/ and fill out the information. You only need to register one phone number, the entire account will be checked for eligible ports within that month. The credit is applied to the account directly and automatically after 61 days.

As for ordering from Amazon, keep in mind any exchanges or anything not related to the service itself must be done through Amazon. You will not be able to go into a store to have it exchanged for another model within your exchange period. In addition, Amazon may have a different exchange period or policy than Sprint's 30 day period. You would still be covered by the Sprint Free Guarantee but Amazon may have additional requirements, make sure you read them. For example Sprint waives your restocking fee if you return or exchange within 30 days of a new activation from a Sprint store or Sprint.com, Amazon may not.

Hopefully this helps at least a little.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.