cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use my Premier customer upgrade at Best Buy?

Journeyman

Can I use my Premier customer upgrade at Best Buy?

I had no clue where to put this question because there were so many options haha. I was wondering if i could use my Premier customer Upgrade discount of $150 to buy an HTC Hero from Best Buy? I'm pretty sure its cheaper than buying it online/direct from sprint. any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Can I use my Premier customer upgrade at Best Buy?

Yes of course. Your upgrade eligibility of 150, no matters how it was acheived (time, premier status, etc) is irrelevent to Best Buy, Radio Shaft, etc. All any of those retailers see is the eligibility. That's all that matters.

One quick search you might want to google is "htc legend"... looks like it might be coming to Sprint pretty soon... maybe... hopefully lol

Message was edited by: AsItLies

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you look at the fine print at most retailers, the prices are based on "new customers with a new 2 year agreement".  As a result, upgrades wouldn't work for those advertised prices.  I just went and looked at the website (http://wireless.bestbuy.com/mobile/sprint.aspx?referringdomain=bestbuy3) and it says with a new agreement,  If you find a store that will overlook that, let me know, I'll do the same LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

Answer is YES...but first look for the sales.  Sometimes their new customer price and upgrade price are the same, saving you big bucks.

I was able to use the upgrade discount on two of my lines and ended up with 2 Instinct HD's for just under 200$ for both when it was all said and done.

( watch for even bigger discounts even after purchasing, they will honor and refund the difference if need be. )

Highlighted
Journeyman

Shadowfyr,  using an upgrade is the same as a "new 2 year agreement" or whatever it is you read.  When you're eligible for an upgrade, you get the discount wherever at any authorized Sprint dealer and it's under the condition you do a new 2 year agreement.           

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.