cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check your rebate status online

Journeyman

Why does it take so long to get a rebate? It has been over 7 weeks since I sent it in and the online Rebate Status shows that it may be another 30 days!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Niteth42,

As you know, rebate statuses are shown at SprintRebates.com. Rebates go through a verification process that does The website shows a general status of time, not a direct one. This is given to prepare customers for any delay. Normally, rebates take 6-8 weeks to be processed. The rebate should reach you very soon - a week at max. I hope this clarifies this situation.

Journeyman

In my experience, usually rebates that has the approved status are sent out within 15 days of getting that status. Usually it is sooner, but you never know...

Highlighted
Journeyman

make sure you continue to check because I updated in November and sent in my rebate that same day. I called to check on it they said it was being processed. I called back they said the check had been mailed out. a few wkd later I still didn't get it. I called again. they told me we have no record of you upgrading and on your account I don't see where u are eligible. I then had to go to sprint store get copies of everything and had the store manager fax evereything over. That was on Feb 18th. Still nothing to this day. I upgraded not one phone but two. every time I upgrade I have problems. Next time I am buying my phone elsewhere and that way I can cancel my plan anytime and will not have to renew my contract. Plus, sprint rebate person told me to go to Best Buy or somewhere other than a Sprint store because they do instant rebates and they throw in free accessories.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.