cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check my Order Status (New Customer).

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I check my Order Status (New Customer).

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Journeyman

Forgot to mention that I do know where the Check Order Status button is but I currently do NOT yet know what my Order Number is yet, however I did speak with Order Support about a different issue (I have 90 Day Fraud Alerts placed on my Credit History due to previously being a Victim Of Check Cashing Fraud with an Overseas Company), and after I Verified my Identity, the lady said that she would E-mail me my Order Number and my Tracking Number when Available. So I guess that my problem is solved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Forgot to mention that I do know where the Check Order Status button is but I currently do NOT yet know what my Order Number is yet, however I did speak with Order Support about a different issue (I have 90 Day Fraud Alerts placed on my Credit History due to previously being a Victim Of Check Cashing Fraud with an Overseas Company), and after I Verified my Identity, the lady said that she would E-mail me my Order Number and my Tracking Number when Available. So I guess that my problem is solved.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update: I forgot to update this Thread that I received my IPhone 5 on Thursday, and that I have found Sprint Customer Service to be very friendly and understanding to my reasons for calling them (Once to get the Toll Free Number for the Sprint Buy Back Program, and a Second Time to ask if I could get the 6 GB Personal Hotspot added to my Plan). The bottom line, I give Sprint Customer Service 5 Stars.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.