cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not understanding the concept of the $150 upgrade...

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not understanding the concept of the $150 upgrade...

I recently made an account on this website and it told me that as of April 1, 2010, i was eligible for a $150 upgrade. I've had my current phone since June 2009 (im not sure of the exact date). Does this $150 come off of the full price or the advertised price? I really want the LG Rumor Touch, which has an advertised (online) price of $29.99 and a regular price of $279.99. So what would i pay for it if i bought it online? also, does anyone know what the in-store price of the rumor touch is? Cause online it says that there is a -$100 web special...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: I'm not understanding the concept of the $150 upgrade...

That means you can buy it online for $29.99. (That's the short answer.)

So it would be regular price minus your upgrade discount minus the web special. Cool?

Master

Re: I'm not understanding the concept of the $150 upgrade...

When you are eligible for the full upgrade($150) you get $150 off OR the nationally advertised(new customer) price whichever is lowest. So if the Rumor Touch is advertised at $29 then that is what you would pay, Because it has the $100 online special, in store it would cost $129. If you buy online the activation fee is waived, Store may charge $18.

Edited to add, Our $150 discount is always already figured into the "Instant Savings"

Message was edited by: Levi4u

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.