cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been a customer for almost 10 years doesn't that count for someting

Highlighted
Patron

I've been a customer for almost 10 years doesn't that count for someting

I have been a customer for 10 years and currently have 3 phone lines, recently I asked to add a 4th line that would increase my bill no more than 20.00 per month and was told I was at my max with 3 lines.  Since we have been getting emails about being a premier customer, I have to wonder why I'm not good enough to add a phone that is not really going to change my account.  We are already on the 1500 all data family plan and one more phone isn't going to make hardly a ripple of a difference.  When I asked what I could do to change this I was not given a very direct answer, just check back in 6 months.  I would really appreciate if anyone has any suggestions on how I can get to talk to someone that can actually help me with my problem.  I usually use the chat line because the people I've spoken to in person are hard to understand, but even the chat people don't seem to have very much authority.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message was edited by: sakelly1210

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: I've been a customer for almost 10 years doesn't that count for someting

You need to speak to the credit dept and see if they will run another credit check, The reason you are only allowed three lines is because of your credit score.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I've been a customer for almost 10 years doesn't that count for someting

Along with your credit score it also is based on your payment history, if you cant pay what you have now on time whos to say you could pay more?

Not to say that you are late, but if you are...thats why

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.