cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a reason why I can not get a good upgrade?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is there a reason why I can not get a good upgrade?

I have been a customer of sprint for at least 15 years.....I sign a two year contract all of the time...The phone I purchased a year and half ago was horrible ever since i got it...Do they care? No....!!!!!! Nothing but problems....I went back to the store a couple of times,,,Basically nothing was done!!!!      !I figured I would wait out my contract and get an upgrade,I dont like bad issues and conversations...so I thought I would wait it out.because the sprint employees could care less....I went to the store because my phone just *****....They offered me 75.00 towards a new phone!!!! Are you kidding me???? So. I will buy a phone for 200.00/after rebate????NO WAY!!!!!!My bill is always on time we have more then one phone and have been  loyal customers!!!! I guess i will be going to another carrier after my contract is up in three months...Also, I would like to add that my husbands phone had to be replaced twice in one year because it stopped charging.. Because " there "phone was bad we were still charged 75.00 both times..    . Customer service said "THAT" was there policy ..."WHATEVER"!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Is there a reason why I can not get a good upgrade?

I am facing the same issue with my Palm Pro since i got it Last April and had my Palm Pro replaced 3 times and hard reset like over 5 times, and all i can hear is $75 off a new Phone. my contract was for 1 year, as of right now my contract just expired April 10. i am consider jumping ship, i have been with sprint for over 10 years. and no 1 can ever help me out. my palm pro freezes up all the time. i will go days without using my phone until i can get it to a sprint store for a hard reset.

Why i stay with sprint,beats me.

Sprint has always work with me with phone issues but not this time. this is my 3rd phone over my 10 years with sprint. my first phone was a sanyo, then i got a moto Q now i have the Palm pro and its a none stop issue with it.

i need help replacing my phone. without it costing me out of pocket expense. The Palm Pro Freezes constantly!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Is there a reason why I can not get a good upgrade?

First I would like to say its "their" not "there"

You sign a two year contract so that you get a new phone every two years, not whenever you feel like it. You should have gotten the insurance just incase the phone broke.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.