Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos to Sprint's Customer Service!

Journeyman

Kudos to Sprint's Customer Service!

I've had nothing but positives in customer service since I joined Sprint in 2007.

I've been really impressed with the turn around the company has made in customer service. I've had nothing but positives.

These were two recent interactions:

First,

I called up to cancel one of my lines since it didn't get good service in my parents house. The account rep was nice enough to offer a free airave plus service. I was willing to pay for the unit and service but it was nice to know I didn't have to. Even though it was not my primary location, sprint went out of their way to make improve my service.

Second,

I asked several questions through ecare because I will be adding new lines. One of the questions was not answered clearly and so another rep contacted me immediately to clear up any confusion. I even received a phone call which I did not expect.

Both of these incidents made me feel like a valued customer not just another bill at the end of the month. I just wanted to add a positive story since I see a lot of negatives about Sprint's CS, which I think sometimes is unfair.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

glad to hear you have had  great service. I too had  the same experience  with getting an airave after an engineering ticket was put through by executive services and a CSR called me to  notify me of the results.  . I setup my airave and it worked well so I emailed executive services back to  tell them the issue was resolved and today I recieved a follow up call from somone in Executive to confirm what I state in the email and make sure I had no other concerns.

So kudos to the CSR's and Executive team  from me .

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.