Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account order help?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

New account order help?

Yesterday I called in the sales line I wanted to purchase a Samsung Galaxy S3. The first lady that received my call told me the credit department was closed but we could still process the order and that the credit department will just call me back. This call disconnected and when I called again the second lady told me I had to call back again today because the credit department was closed and she was not allowed to process my order. Whats the point of having a sales line if you can't open new lines because some other department is closed? Anyways, last night I ordered online and my order status still says:

Your order has been submitted for processing and is under credit review.  We will contact you if we need further information.  Please check again for updates to your order status.

How long will my order stay like this? I don't want to wait until tomorrow and then turns out for some reason they can not process and then I will no longer be able to buy the Galaxy S3 for the promotional price. I tried calling sales line again to see if there was a way to speed it up. The machine said 15 minute wait, I was waiting for almost two hours before I hanged up. Now, I also know I will probably have to make a deposit so how would that work? Will someone call me and take the payment or what? Please any help appreciate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
10 REPLIES 10

Re: New account order help?

SebastianI, sorry that you've had to go through certain difficulties to start service with us. Have you tried contacting our Credit department today? I checked and they're open. If you provide us with your SSN we will be able to assist you. Here's the number if you don't have it already: (800) 639-6116.

Thanks,

*Julian

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

My order status was actually updated today and asked me to call the same number you gave me. I was approved for my line with $0 deposit! Now I'm just waiting on my new Galaxy S3. Thank you for your prompt response.

Journeyman

Did they shipped yours yet

Journeyman

This morning when I checked the order status it had a tracking number. I believe orders for Samsung Galaxy SIII are taking longer then usual to ship due to the high demand because of the promotion. It was shipped via UPS so it should arrive fairly fast to me depending where it was shipped from. Did you buy one as well?

Journeyman

Yeah I did on the 22nd. But I don't have no tracking number yet. Just the message saying temporary none at warehouse. I would get my phone in 2-5 business day. Did yours say that

Journeyman

Yay I got it it said it was shipped

Journeyman

Woot awesome...I know how happy you must feel now I know I was lol

Journeyman

Yeah I believe I'm getting it tomorrow

Journeyman

I am getting mine tomorrow as well. Besides a few little problems starting the service...Loving Sprint so far

Journeyman

That what's up.  Me too. I'm so excited. I can't wait.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.