cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what horrible customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what horrible customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG- the lead line says it all

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

I want to help, may I have your zip? I can check the area for you.  What kind of device do you have?

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have to agree,i called to order a new i phone 5,which the lady who barely spoke english told me wouldnt work as well for what i wanted to do as the i phone 4 so i let her expertise talk me into the 4 and alot of accesories,i received the phone the next day took it to my local sprint store so the could set it up for me.only to be told the 4 wouldnt really do what i was after but if i took it to the corparate store an hr away i could exchange it, i drove the hr to be told i have to do it by phone,i drove the hr home spent another hr on the phone to be told we will send a return kit but until we get the 4 back your out of luck buddy,we cant have you with 2 new phones,so here i sit with a half broken phone with a cracked up face so i cant even read my texts.after 17 yrs of doing bussines with nextel and sprint they dont trust a bussines customer for 199.00? thank god my contract is up in a couple of months,im going to run to a.t.t so fast i will probably get a speeding ticket.maybe its time sprint hires english speaking people who listen to the customers needs instead of pushing what they have an excess of.kind of sad after all these years of loyalty to be treated this way.the average bill for me and 1 phone is 138.00 over 17 yrs i woulg never dream of losing a client who has spent over 25,000 dollars over the years over 199.00 so long sprint thanks for the poor treatment.........

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have to agree,i called to order a new i phone 5,which the lady who barely spoke english told me wouldnt work as well for what i wanted to do as the i phone 4 so i let her expertise talk me into the 4 and alot of accesories,i received the phone the next day took it to my local sprint store so the could set it up for me.only to be told the 4 wouldnt really do what i was after but if i took it to the corparate store an hr away i could exchange it, i drove the hr to be told i have to do it by phone,i drove the hr home spent another hr on the phone to be told we will send a return kit but until we get the 4 back your out of luck buddy,we cant have you with 2 new phones,so here i sit with a half broken phone with a cracked up face so i cant even read my texts.after 17 yrs of doing bussines with nextel and sprint they dont trust a bussines customer for 199.00? thank god my contract is up in a couple of months,im going to run to a.t.t so fast i will probably get a speeding ticket.maybe its time sprint hires english speaking people who listen to the customers needs instead of pushing what they have an excess of.kind of sad after all these years of loyalty to be treated this way.the average bill for me and 1 phone is 138.00 over 17 yrs i woulg never dream of losing a client who has spent over 25,000 dollars over the years over 199.00 so long sprint thanks for the poor treatment.........

Highlighted
Journeyman

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.