cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 10 year customer now ready to call it quits - Terrible responses by CS (Customer Service)

Journeyman

Re: Over 10 year customer now ready to call it quits - Terrible responses by CS (Customer Service)

okkkkkkkkkkk so you think because you were able to get out your contract without a penalty before the end of it, sprint has to give you a discount on an new phone.. I see I see.. well mi amigo, I think you are trying to be too smart but sprint is no pendejo! you know what I mean right?.. I have already explained to you what you need to do get an upgrade.. good luck with ATT or Verizon.. and speaking of why sprint keeps losing customers, well here is an example.

Message was edited by: sprint-expert

Message was edited by: sprint-expert

Journeyman

Re: Over 10 year customer now ready to call it quits - Terrible responses by CS (Customer Service)

I have been with Sprint for 15 years and his example is exactly why they are losing customers. In the last 4 years the Sprint customer service has jumped off a cliff. The reps are rude and nobody in the entire company seems to have any authority to help you with anything. It would be in thier best interest from a business standpoint to make customers happy and to help them out sometimes with deals to keep them loyal and happy. I have had nightmare after nightmare dealing with extremely rude in-store personnel and phone service personnel whos only answer is "I can't help you".

They used to have awesome service. They used to work with you. They used to offer deals. You used to be able to get a car charger thrown in or some other deal because people could help you. Now you get nothing. The companies that are doing better are doing something better and Sprint was voted "Worst in customer service" last year.

The problem here is nobody has good customer service anymore. AT&T is almost as bad. I have U-verse and thier service stinks too but you eventually end up talking to someone who can help.  So no matter where you go these days you have to deal with rude ineffective customer service people.

Sprint can give you a discount. I went through this also and ended up buying my phone through our corporate account (I'm an IT manager) and got a great deal and didn't defect, but I have to say I was ready to abandon Sprint all together 3 months ago and I feel the pain of bad service all the time.

Good luck to Ghostrage.

Journeyman

Another reason why sprint keeps losing customers is because sprint is trying to get ther act together and that means no more free rides for a lot of customers.  Sprint is trying to have some CONSISTENCY.  This has created a problem for some customers who in the past were able to call numerous times to customer care in order to get a rep that would eventually grant their request.

Highlighted
Patron

I am not trying to get a free ride at all. Did you miss the post were I mentioned the amount of money I have spent filling the Sprint cup for over 10 years? Now I was wronged on an issue and they have done nothing to rectify the problem they caused. I DID NOT cancel my agreement to try and take advantage and get an upgrade. I was mad about a totally separate issue that has nothing to do with the upgrade.

If Sprint wants to get their act together they would fix the problems they cause and offer some incentives to long term customers. There is no interest by Sprint in rectifying any issues. They lost over a billion dollars in the 4th quarter last year. That is not from weeding out rift raft. That is from losing customers because lack of respect and no knowledge of proper customer service. PERIOD. Don’t try and make it sound like they are losing money because they are improving things. That is not what is happening.

Journeyman

you asked why 22 months. it is based off of when you upgraded last. 1-12 months no discount. 13 to 22 months it is $25 off a new phone with a 1yr contract and $75 off a new phone with a 2yr contract. over 22 months it is $75 off a new phone with a 1yr contract and $150 off a new phone with a 2yr contract. it is based off the upgrade program. i had it explained to me by a service rep. hope this helps you out.

Master

1-12 months $75 off, 13-22 months $150 off+instant savings+Rebate(Or new customer pricing)

Premier Customers get the $150 off+instant savings+Rebate(Or new customer pricing) every 12 months on the primary line on the account. The other lins on the account get what is posted above.

Journeyman

Sprint does not care a whit about customer service.  In fact this past year I refer to it as customer Dis-Service.  On the surface they have the cheapest plans and some of the best discounts & prices.  When you look deeper you will find that in reality you only save a few dollars per month, and most phones are better elsewhere.  As a result of our experience with Sprint customer disservice we are switching to T-Mobile.  It will cost us about $9 per month more with Tmobile - however we will have unlimited talk as compared to the 450 Anytime min offered by sprint.  The coverage isn't quite as good, but it is catching up quickly.  Give T-Mobile a try... only 14 day return period, but everyone we have spoken to are so happy they dont want to return.  AND you get better phones for less without all those "special" offers from Sprint.

Sprint USED to put service first.  Since the merge with Nextel they offer "lip service"  - all say "I'm so sorry you are having that problem." then they go forward to repeat the problem.  if I say I'll believe it when I see it, the rep gets offended and say "I do not lie, if I say i am doing something I will do it."  Perhaps they really believe that they are telling the truth and Sprint has a "Screw Everybody" department that makes the sales reps word invalid.  Maybe they dont' know they are lying to the customer? Ha Ha...

thanks for the post!  I know I'm not nuts!

Journeyman

You are full of it!  Full of Misinformation that is!  I've been with Sprint for nearly 15 years, the ONLY time we call for credit is when Sprint has made an error, or when some 3rd Party has charged invalid items to our line. All any customer service rep had to do is to review our history and see the facts.  For example: when you can see that we called to add Roaming to our account on 3-1-07 and then on the May bill you see roaming charges it is quite normal for the Sprint rep to remove those charges!  Now if you did not see the call on 3-1 to add unlimited roaming I would understand someone thinking we are looking for a free ride.

Don't believe everything you are told!  Review the records FIRST!  Only penalize the true abusers and the rest of the customers will stay put.

I will not stay. I've been cheated and put off and "accidentally disconnected" and promised a correction, etc, etc, etc for too long.  I'm pretty sure that T-Mobile will be able to offer as good service and on month to month service where I'm not looking for "extras".

Journeyman

Mr. Djadew0lff I wonder why you and your advanced mind need a cell phone to communicate?? aren't you able to use you advanced mind to communicate (in English of course)?? I'm sorry if us mortals are in your way. but don't worry you can use your advanced mind to travel to an other plan with more intelligent people just like you (yeaah im sure of that!!!!!!!)

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.