cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNRELIABLE, BAD COVERAGE, CXLING SOON!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

As long as you are a paying customer you should get a service that actually works.  It is way beyond my comprehention that a company with millions of subscribers having this poor of a service quality.  I am truly disgusted by the level of service is being provided to me.  I have been bringing my concerns over 3 months now probably about the slow data speeds, and I get nothing but the run around, and I am suppose to receive call backs from tech support, which they never call back, I speak to retention, who have been NOTHING but useless.  it is ok when I pay my monthly bill however it is not OK when they are simply screwing with me.  I mean come on, I am not asking for much am I?  Am I being a jerk for asking for a service to work that I am paying for?  .34kbps?  really?  At least come out and say, Sir we are having issues and we are working on fixing them and we hope to improve your service in the next 2 weeks, 1 month? due to invceonvenience bla bla bla...but they wont even acknowledge this.  I am very much disappointed with the service period and they are nothing but liars.  All the reps say different things and no one is on the same page.  I am taking from my personal time to help them point concerns and everyone is like "dont touch me, i am transfering you" 

Useless!!!  I know sounds harsh but had enough with them.  I will be porting soon I believe unless some miracle takes place.

4 REPLIES 4

Since you say it is slow somewhere, didn't post a zip code, I can't tell you what upgrades will be taking place in your area. Spamming the same message over and over on a forum is poor form. Did you check the network map for upgrades?   It is located here: https://network.sprint.com/

Journeyman

my concern is 19034 also the speed in 18969 has went down as well.  I have checked the maps before signing up and the service was good until 2-3 months ago.  Also you will see that the main concern is the treatment of customers and how little knowledge reps have and telling all kinds of different things. This is not a SPAM. 

The map link I listed is updated in real time. Sprint signed over 30K in upgrade contracts a few months ago, and unfortunately it is not as easy as flipping a switch. The FCC requires all the Cell Providers to use a 3rd party, not actual local TelCo that provides the service. That is one of the reasons it takes so long, Sprint signs the contract wit the 3rd party, then the 3rd party has to sign a contract for the upgrade with the local TelCo, then the local Telco does the upgrade, notifies the 3rd party, who then makes sure it is working on their end, then the 3rd Party contacts Sprint to let them know Sprint can do their work. The other Cell Providers do the same, for instance VZW may be the supplier to their own tower, but they have to go through a 3rd party whp handles the connection between the local VZW Office and the VZW Tower.  The reason for this is the FCC did not want the Data Provider, who could also be in the Cell Business, to have the ability to control the competitions connections, but they also created a mess.

Journeyman

18969 is slowing down and no upgrades how wonderful.

19034 -  I have to wait for 6 months?  really?  I will be cxling soon unless a miracle takes place.

.25kbps just now the speed test I did.... thanks Sprint...

Last 6 months:

• 1voice upgrade
  • 2data capacity upgrades
  • 1data speed upgrade

Completed:

Next 6 months:

There are no planned upgrades for towers in this area.

19034 -

Next 6 months:

• 5data capacity upgrades
    • 7data speed upgrades

Planned:

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.