cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Savvy Customers, must read. Customer Retention is a worthless department.

Journeyman

Savvy Customers, must read. Customer Retention is a worthless department.

Sprints new customer retention is a total joke!

This is a summary of SPRINTS new customer retention motto that I received from a main supervisor today: "he stated in a nutshell, they are to educate customers that SPRINT has the best deal going and if the customer doesn't like it show them the door."  This is not a joke unfortunately, all I can say is WOW. So much for customer loyalty!

I talked five of my very close friends into signing up with sprint and I will do my very best to make sure they don't re-up with them. If they are going to treat me as throw-away customer, they will pay. I apologize in advance to my twitter and facebook friends because they'll have to read all about sprints terrible customer service and I mean terrible, I have many stories that I can share.

I explained in detail what I was promised when I re-newed my contact and all the supervisor could say was I dont see it in the NOTES. Well I just want to warn all sprint customers that the account notes are total "bull" and even if they promise you something they wont e-mail u the notes. You have zero re-course and its their word against yours.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.