cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing up for Sprint with bankruptcy?

Highlighted

Signing up for Sprint with bankruptcy?

Hello to everyone who reads this,

I have been pondering this for some time and I thought I'd ask on the forums...

I currently have T-Mobile, and I am eligible to either upgrade/renew/or even leave because my contract is up. I have been wanting to come to Sprint ever since I have gotten word of the HTC EVO 4G. But, unexpectedly, my parents had to file for bankruptcy. I have never been a Sprint customer in my life, and I was wondering it I am able to sign up for Sprint still... and not have to pay a large amount of money for signing up.

The HTC EVO 4G comes out June 4th, my birthday is June 5th - and my parents are well aware of the fact that I have been wanting to come to Sprint for this phone for some time now. I am very unhappy with T-Mobile's coverage and phones.

What are the credit check policies, and how does one get approved? Is it possible to sign up for Sprint with cash only? or debit card only?

My family and I are very responsible, and we always pay our bills on time. We had to file for bankruptcy because within the past 10 years, my father had lost his job a couple times due to the economy, and we had to resort to credit cards (I know, bad idea, but at the time that's all we had)

We are getting financially better, and I really don't want to be shot down when I go to sign up for Sprint just because of my parents mistakes.

Please feel free to post a comment or a question, I would highly appreciate the help.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.