ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So disappointed in the service I recieve.

Journeyman

So disappointed in the service I recieve.

Ive been with Sprint since June i bought the Palm Pre. I have had nothing but problems with this phone, i have gotten it replaced 4 times already with a referbished Pre. With many issues from the touch screen going out, it freezing, to the speakers not working, and web not working. Now, i know the phone not working isnt Sprints fault, but when i was in the sprint store with my last problem and them telling me that they are ordering me a new phone, i asked if there was any way i could get a different phone (of equal value of the pre) instead of getting the replacement pre, they told me i would have to contact customer care and talk with them. So, that is what i did. Spending 45 mins of the phone (most of that on hold) they told me there was nothing they could do to get me a different phone, only send me a referbished pre. I am SOOOO disappointed and frustrated that i am wanting to quit Sprint all together. i spend 90 a month for my phone i should have one that works!

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: So disappointed in the service I recieve.

Have you tried  talking to  a supervisor about this ?  If all  else  fails i mean u could leave  sprint or try having your states attorney general office help you out  with this .  Being youve been through 4 phones I think you have  given the phone a fair shot and you should try to get something done.

Journeyman

The custmer care guy i talked to said he would connect me with a supervisor and a different voice came on the phone, so im guessing i did but he said that there was nothing he could do

Journeyman

The same thing happen to me went thru alot of Palm Pre. I called Customer Service to exchange the phone  for something else and they said they can't do

Message was edited by: Dmallet26

Highlighted
Journeyman

well what can I tell you?? too many pretenders out there you know what I mean? hey you want a different phone?? you have 30 days to decide..

Journeyman

i would love one! lol

Patron

I am going thru the exact same thing right now with Sprint, but with my Hero. I am going on my 4th refurbished... problems consisting of randomly rebooting, delay dialing, not receiving texts (I haven't been able to receive texts for a week now). I finally at the point where i don't want another refurbished phone. I'm due for my upgrade in a month and a half, and I asked if i could get my upgrade early... there answer was straight up, "no". There only solution was to get another refurbished phone or add a line to my account so I can get a new phone and of course a new number. So either get another crappy phone or pay extra money to get a phone that works... Why even pay my phone bill if I don't have a working phone? Their customer service sucks and they frankly don't care if their customers are happy, they just want our money.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.