cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Credit Identification failed! ...what a surprise!

SOLVED
Journeyman

It seems my story has happen to many people. I was really excited to be switching to Sprint from ATT... but what a pain it is! I had everything ready to place my order but now I have to wait 60 days to be able to re-apply! I can't wait that long. Customer Service was of no help! It's so frustrating that you cannot prove your own identity! I have a valid US Passport, Driver License and pretty much all types of ID's! Maybe I should just stay in ATT!

3 REPLIES

This link will take you SprintCares profile and send him a pm telling him about your problem. http://community.sprint.com/baw/people/SprintCares

Master

Have you spoken with the manual credit review team at 800-639-6116? You didn't state if you were dealing with a store or telesales but manual credit review is the team that corrects things that aren't electronically correct, which is what your issue sounds like.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you! I gave them a call and at first they really didn't want to give me another set of questions again... well I got the same type of questions but the lady was nice and had a lot of pacience as I would think about the answers. Thank you for your response!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.