cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Credit Identification failed! ...what a surprise!

Go to solution
Journeyman

It seems my story has happen to many people. I was really excited to be switching to Sprint from ATT... but what a pain it is! I had everything ready to place my order but now I have to wait 60 days to be able to re-apply! I can't wait that long. Customer Service was of no help! It's so frustrating that you cannot prove your own identity! I have a valid US Passport, Driver License and pretty much all types of ID's! Maybe I should just stay in ATT!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES

This link will take you SprintCares profile and send him a pm telling him about your problem. http://community.sprint.com/baw/people/SprintCares

Master

Have you spoken with the manual credit review team at 800-639-6116? You didn't state if you were dealing with a store or telesales but manual credit review is the team that corrects things that aren't electronically correct, which is what your issue sounds like.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you! I gave them a call and at first they really didn't want to give me another set of questions again... well I got the same type of questions but the lady was nice and had a lot of pacience as I would think about the answers. Thank you for your response!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.