cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Showing Disappointing Customer Service with iphone 4s

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am getting tired of the run-around regarding the iphone 4s order I placed.  I went into a store to place my order when they came out, and so far I have been getting the run around.  I am supposedly a "Sprint Gold" customer (which means nothing anymore that they are cancelling the program), which at the very least shows that I am a loyal customer and have converted several other members of my family to the Sprint line.  I am not expecting special treatment in the iphone order process, as my money is just as green as everyone else's. 

However, I would expect that I would at least receive information regarding my order.  Such as -- "we have ordered x number of iphones for our store to-date, and you are x on our list."  Fine, I can live with that.  An expectation has been set and communicated.  But this hasn't happened.  All I am hearing from the store is "Oh, we only got the 64s in today.  Hopefully we will get another shipment in soon, and they will have a 16 or 32 in there for you."  Really?  Is that how Sprint runs its business (and by the way, this is at a company store, not a franchise-type location)?  If so, it seems that their downgraded credit rating may have been deserved.

1 REPLY 1
Master

If you will private message me with an order number of confirmation I will try to see that status of the order.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.