cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint customer 11 years NOW completely dissatisfied

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint customer 11 years NOW completely dissatisfied

I suggest Sprint to pay attention.  They are loosing long term customers now and will be loosing many many more if they continue to believe in not satisfying their customers as I have been treated today after 5 phone calls , each time with a supervisor, and each time being promised the problem will be taken care of until today at which time I was called a liar by John in North Carolina who is supposed to be a manager with sprint.  He was of no help other than a $50.00 credit on a $250.00 mistake. Does anyone know if these phone calls are recorded?  If so, I am going to call them on that one and tomorrow when I call for the last time, I will request being recorded.  I have learned a valuable lessen and never have been treated so unfairly and rudely as I was today by any company including sprint for 11 years.  UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Sprint customer 11 years NOW completely dissatisfied

If customer calls are recorded,for so called customer quality control. Do you really think they will actually tell you,oh yeah we have that call where a manager called you a liar. I have also been a long time customer of Sprint. But when my contract runs out in July,I'm not renewing. And oh yea Sprint if your reading this,I will be watching my bill after I cancel at the end of my contract. That you don't try and charge me an early termination fee. Like you all did when I took off my 2nd phone after I renewed my last contract.

Journeyman

Re: Sprint customer 11 years NOW completely dissatisfied

I truely feel what you are going through a Sprint manager had the nerve to tell my mother to "Shut up" literally.  Don't worry as soon as our contract is over we are not going to using sprint ever again.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.