cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TXT Message Cause Code 3 Error

Journeyman

TXT Message Cause Code 3 Error

Does anyone know how many times you have to call tech support to get a problem resolved? This problem has been going on for thre weeks now.My phone now roams everywhere!!! ( thank God I don't pay for this sorry sprint). Cant send txt messages they go to pending but can send picture mail ?????

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: TXT Message Cause Code 3 Error

Happens all the time to me too. It does it for a few months and stops. Sprint won't support it because its a roaming partner issue not thiers. So you up a creek without a paddle. Some things that temporary fix are to have them reset your profile and add you to the RIL again or de activate and reactivate your phone.

Journeyman

Thanks WinMo! I'm having a similar problem with my phone.  No result in about 6hrs on the phone w/ CS and tech's. Though it had to be sent to engineering the last 2x it happened.  No one would submit a ticket for engineering bc they said there was an outage.  Even though over 3 days and multiple phone calls no one could get the phone to accept texts again.  Frustrating.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Have they resolved your problem yet I am having same issues since 11-26 I am in Ohio

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.