cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is why good people get overcharged by Sprint because of these fraudulent accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

This is why good people get overcharged by Sprint because of these fraudulent accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Approved Sprint Business accounts

Approved for 30 lines no deposit

Shadow corps with no tax docs

Option to bill to the account

With no spending limit

[removed phone numbers]

This is blatant fraud and Sprint wont do a thing about it I was a victim of this fraud and just want to alert people of what is going on I called this number and I spoke with a [removed personal information]  they are located in Atlanta, Ga 180 Peachtree Rd please forward this to all message boards to stop these guys even if you don't own a legitimate business like I do they could still your personal information and use it to run up massive bills to Sprint. Please Sprint stop this theft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link to their ad on Craigslist. Moderators of this site please help me.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mob/1510578754.html

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mob/1509075691.html

Message was edited by: Phoenixgone100

Message was edited by: SarahKS - personal information  and phone numbers are not permitted.

Message was edited by: Phoenixgone100

8 REPLIES 8

Re: This is why good people get overcharged by Sprint because of these fraudulent accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spread the word once they crack down on this they'll lower our fees!!!!!!!!!!!

Wizard

Re: This is why good people get overcharged by Sprint because of these fraudulent accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand from your post what happened. Please give me more details.

These people are stealing tax id numbers from businesses and using the info to open sprint account leaving huge bills and sticking honest paying customers to pay higher rates to cover their stolen service and phones they get for free by billing to the account.

Wizard

If you will send me a private message with your name and contact information, I will forward it on to the Care team.

Journeyman

Why do you need his info?  Why would this goto care?

He posted the alledged suspects info, forward that to your fraud department/corporate security for investigation.

Wizard

I need his contact info because Care is better equipped to gather the necessary information for fraud cases.  In fact, I was curious as to why he/she didn't report it to Care first rather than post it on a forum.

I am afraid that and subsequent post about fees made me suspicious.  Hopefully he/she will send me their info so we can help get this straightened out.

You guys have corrected my case thank god!!! I stumbled across this ad and thought I should bring it to Sprint's attention I did call your customer care team but since it was not directly tied to me there wasn't much you guys could do at least thats what I was told but just like a department store if Sprint is continously robbed by these crooks customers that actually are going to be punished with unecessary charges just to cover the fraud they're commiting.

Journeyman

What Id like to know is, why anyone would respond to such and ad on Craigslist in the first place? What would possibly make a person think that this ISNT a scam? 30 lines no deposit? ID numbers ready to verify? C'mon!

I was the victim of a scam at Sprint once... A few years ago, a girl I knew who worked for Nextel (right before and during the Sprint merger) who ran my credit, and got canned shortly after the merger finalized, high tailed it to Los Angeles from Seattle, and then used my information, and her connections at Sprint to start my line of service. I found out when I wanted to sign up service... I reported it, gave Sprint her real name, they found she was a terminated employee, and of course did the necessary things for me to file fraud, and eventually I got a line of service opened under the proper name, MY OWN!

IT takes FOREVER for Sprint to actually do anything, and Sprint needs to work on double verification accounting before starting a new line of service for people. Verify ID numbers, passport numbers, birthdays, social security, and most of all verify previous addresses and work spaces. Helio did this for me, I dont know why Sprint doesnt do this for everyone.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.