cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade 30 days prior to actual date.

SOLVED
Journeyman

I chatted with customer service for a bit online, but am not completely sure they understood what I am asking.  My upgrade date is July 1st.  I want to pre-order the EVO 3D.  Most internet speculation points to an early June launch date.  Customer service indicated in a round about way that I get upgrade pricing within 30 days of my upgrade date (July 1st).  This indicates that I would get upgrade pricing on the EVO 3D starting June 1st, making it safe for me to pre-order.  Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES
Journeyman

So now I have two conflicting chat logs from sprint.  Ones says my upgrade will work on July 1st the other June 1st.  I would not normally care, but we are most likely looking at an early June launch of the EVO 3D.  If it comes out early June and I don't have an upgrade until July 1st, they will be out of stock until August or September.  However, if I can use my upgrade early and it launches in June I will be golden.  Non-conflicting info from Sprint would be nice.

Journeyman

I called Sprint and both of the customer service reps I had chat sessions with were wrong.  Your upgrade is usable 2 weeks prior to the actual date.  Sprint took care of me anyway and made my upgrade usable today.  Now I just need them to release the EVO 3D already!

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.