cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a line restriction?

Highlighted
Journeyman

adding a line restriction?

I'll get straight to the point and  say that I am bery satisfied with my sprint service  so much that I recently added a new line to my everything data package turning it into a family plan. Infact I'm was so pleased by my service that I inquired about adding a mobile broadband, 3g or 4g to my account  but come to find out I am limited to two lines  for eightteen months for what I am guessing is my age which in turn means my credit history. I was wonder if their was anyway that I could be expemt from that resriction and have sprint take into consideration that I have guarenteed income (s.s.d.i    disiblity) for the next six year  of which i have the documents to prove.  If anyone knows  please  let me know    thnx in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: adding a line restriction?

Call into Care and ask for a credit review. As long as you have paid on time and have an established account (I can't remember if it is a minimum 6 or 12 month period) they can review the credit and possibly allow another line of service. In addition, if you have a spending limit it may be removed.

Journeyman

Re: adding a line restriction?

its 12 - 18 months  to have a spending limit removed for for a manual review for additional lines  from what ive been told  you can have one done any where from 9-12 months after the initial credit check was performed. hope this helps other wise the previous poster is correct about  what he is saying. this still however does not guarentee you will get the 3rd line but is worth a shot.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.