cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 shipping helpp????

Journeyman

iPhone 5 shipping helpp????

I ordered my iPhone 5 on the 16th and I got no tracking number or anything I just got a email form sprint saying they got my payment I PREORDER THE IPHONE I TOUGH I WOULD GET IT BEFORE MY FRIENDS THAT BOUGHT IT IN THE STORE BUT NO can u help me if u know if I will get my tracking order thank u.....

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 shipping helpp????

Patience young padawan. Your iphone is being made in a factory in China and will be shipped when that wave of orders is complete. I just ordered mine on the 24th and I do not have a tracking # either although my iphone 5 Ballistic case did immediately receive a tracking number and is now sitting at my house 2 days later. Sprint.com is now displaying that shipping can take up to 3 weeks so, its probably just in the queue.

Also, I called the Sprint store and they only receive a few per day. So, you friend might have just gotten lucky.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5 shipping helpp????

I've been reading and there are people who have ordered their phone after your order date and received a tracking #. Go to www.sprint.com/myorder to check the status of your order. It requires the order #

Also, check out this thread.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/98760?start=525&tstart=0

...the latest entry

1,209. Sep 26, 2012 3:56 PM (in response to Chris2993)

Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates! (UPDATE: How To Track Shipment Info On Original Post!)     

so i ordered 4 16GB iphone 5s on the 14th around 4pm and i got my tracking number today!! hopefully it will come tomarrow or friday

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.