cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overages...

Journeyman

overages...

Ok first off I want to start by saying this, I have been a member of Sprint for about 7 years if not longer. I paid my bill everymonth on time, until recently. I added 2 more lines to my account and went with the simply everything plan. My bill only suppose to be $140 per month. I recently checked my bill and noticed my balance was well over $300! I chated with a rep who told me i could lower my bill by taking the $69.99. It sounded good but I didn't agree to take it. I recently checked my bill and noticed my balance was well over $800.00! I chated again and the rep told me I went over my text messages! $300! I flipped and told her that was impossible I had that includded! She told me my plan was changed. I asked her who changed it and she said it was me. We went round and round, I know in my heart I never agreed to that plan. When I asked for the credit on my account she told me they were valid charges! But how can they be valid when I didn't agree to the new plan? I was charged for text messages when I ahd that includded in my plan! She told me if I didn't pay it would be turned over to a Collection Agency! I called every department and no one would listen to me. Now my Account is with Collections...they started harrassing me, telling me if I paid my Bills I wouldn't have them on my back. Repeated calls...I recently chatted again with a rep explained my situation, then I noticed on my recent bill (mind u my account has been suspended for 2 months) I was charged for Picture mail when my phone was disconnected! They credit me a $1.00! Now if they charge when your phones not activated then these so called text messaging charges are bogus to! Anyway I talked to her and she looked into my past bills and said I could get over $400.00 in credit back on my phone because it was their fault my plan should have never been changed. She tried to credit me but couldn't. She told me I needed to contact there finance department to have it done. When I called they told me NO it was valed charges and now I need to deal with the Collection Agency. I recently hired a lawyer, he is helping me get this paid by the collection agency. My problem is I called sprint numerous times and no one would listen to me. When i told them I had a lawyer and we need to come to some type of settlement, like wipe my bill and start a new contract. Also send me all new phone and I will tell my attorney to back off. They refused, so now I am going threw the attorney general and BBB. Unless Sprint will take this offer I am done with them. And I hope my attorney takes them to the cleaners! I was happy with Sprint up until recently when I had hidden fees, overages and poor customer service. I don't want to stop using them but unless they can help me and get this settled I am letting my attorney handle all this! I also need to know how I can get in touch with the President of Sprint..anyone know?

Message was edited to remove masked profanity by: Moderator

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: overages... response from "wirelesspitbull"

Get ahold of their E.R.S. unit (Executive Regulatory Services)...

I have Dan Hesse's personal email,( I woiuld POST for you, but then they would bump me off of here, and it would be CHANGED..... but after years of h*ll with this company, including your postings PLUS MUCH more...here IS WHAT YOU NEED

(removed personal email infomation)

I have the ERTS number

866-727-0665  (removed name)  (great guy, with lot's of pull)

any questions since I stay off their forums, 'cause it gives me flashbacks  (kidding)

email me at

(removed for privacy protection)

Keep on them, and don't back down...KEEP ON TRUCKIN'

Message was edited by: izzyks

Journeyman

Re: overages...

wow! it seems at least one person at sprint saw what was going on and at least tried to help you out. i just wonder why others were not able to see what she saw? i have had some pretty good expericances with sprint so far. but i have also had some pretty bad experiances with some of the reps. some of them seem to want to not do their jobs, some promise things and then never do them. i dont like that!

Journeyman

I have been thinking about this from when it was first posted...did you keep the email of the chat? Second, at any point did you chat back in and talk to a chat supervisor who can look at the chat and see what exactly was said?

Third is a general thought, chatting is great because you immediately get a hard copy of what was said in the chat, why wouldn't everyone keep them forever.

Journeyman

missy281977 wrote:

Ok first off I want to start by saying this, I have been a member of Sprint for about 7 years if not longer. I paid my bill everymonth on time, until recently. I added 2 more lines to my account and went with the simply everything plan. My bill only suppose to be $140 per month. I recently ................

Message was edited to remove masked profanity by: Moderator

If you feel that you have been wronged and didn't authorize the plan change, you can use this executive email to log a complaint dan@sprint.com.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.