Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate deadline passed even though still within 30 day return period

Highlighted
Journeyman

rebate deadline passed even though still within 30 day return period

Hi,

I bought EVO on 8/31/2010, so I am still within 30 day return period. I played with it for almost 4 weeks to make sure I like it before I send in rebate. However, today when I started filling in the rebate form, I saw one of the requirements is postmark no later than 9/25/2010, which already passed. I am sure this is the right form because it requires purchase date between 7/8/10 and 9/11/10, which covers my purchase date of 8/31/10. So now I am in a delimma. I like the device and want to keep it, but I may not be eligible for the rebate. so my question is, would Sprint still process my rebate even though my postmark will be a few days later than deadline, or should I return the device, and buy again to make sure I can get the rebate?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: rebate deadline passed even though still within 30 day return period

Go on sprint.com to  > rebate status > sprint rebate center and download the pdf of the rebate form and use that or you can pick one up at your local sprint store as well with the date of 10/31. The dates go in cycles but as long as you have your proof of purchase (packing slip) and the phone info tag you can send a new rebate form in.

Journeyman

Re: rebate deadline passed even though still within 30 day return period

The form indeed goes in cycles, that's why I cannot use the latest 10/30/2010 form, because it requires a purchase date falling between 9/9 and 10/30. Mine is 8/31. Thanks for trying though.

I have called the Sprint rebate center, a rep told me that I should fax in my request to (866) 964-1216, instead of mail it. I'll cross my fingers for rebate confirmation.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.