cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100$ gift card for switching to Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

100$ gift card for switching to Sprint

I signed up for sprint weeks ago now. I was told I would get a $100 gift card for switching from Verizon. I still have not received.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: 100$ gift card for switching to Sprint

Hi Matthew! Thank you for visiting here in Community. Here is the link https://promo.sprint.com/Disposition/CheckStatus to where you can check your status. Hopefully all paper work needed is submitted so that there is no delay. Have you checked on your status lately?

Journeyman

I was told by the sprint employee that signed me up that it would come. The link you sent was asking for a registration and promo code.... I was never given a promo code. I asked her if there was anything further I needed to do for that gift card and she said no.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Did they ask you for your final bill from your previous carrier or do you know if there was a way that they verified that? Do you know what the $100 Gift Card specifically covered from your switching costs?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat