cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Was established with Wrong Deal

Journeyman

Account Was established with Wrong Deal

My WIfe's account was established with a wrong deal stating that we have Buy one get one deal for iphone 11 and the lady that promised did not return a call. When I call two things happen.

1) Sales is not able to login in my account

2) Sales is saying that we do not have that promotion of by one get one offer

Can someone please help me? I am trying to bring 6 lines from T-mobile to sprint

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care

Re: Account Was established with Wrong Deal

Hello @shishir! Welcome to our Sprint Family. Could you share a bit more information with me so that we can get to the bottom of this? For example, when you say sales is not able to log into your account, does it mean that the security information to access the account is not working? What is the promotion you should have? Was the account set up online, via sales or at one of our Sprint stores? Do you have less than 30 days with the service?

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi, The security setup was set over the phone. The reason I setup the account because I was told that buy one get one offer is there for Iphone11

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

@shishir, I was looking for a LOGO iPhone 11 promo, but I didn't find a current one. You mentioned that your wife's account was already established, but sales is not able to login in my account. To better understand this, did they have issues trying to locate the account or to access it with security info you provided? Are you trying to bring the other 6 lines to your wife's account? Did sales offer you another promotion or option? 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes. they are not able to login with the security information. Actually I am trying to bring 7 lines. Do you want to call me and discuss?
Sprint Social Care

@shishir, we need the security info to access the established Sprint account. If the info you're providing is not working and we already tried sending the security info remainder to the preferred communication method on the account, the next step for the account holder is to visit one of our company owned stores with a photo ID to reset this info. Click here and use your address to search for the closest store. The corporate ones always have a blue checkmark next to the Employee/Advantage Club topic.

If the your wife created a MySprint account online to manage her Sprint account, she can visit sprint.com/pin, login to MySprint as the account owner and get the security information via the 'Forgot PIN' link. 

We can contact you to discuss information about the general offers we see available, but to get full details of what is available to you for the new lines or to make the switch, our sales team over the phone, chat or at a store is best suited to assist you. If you still prefer the call, please send us a Private Message with your contact number, time zone and best time to call.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Carlos, I would prefer a call. You can call me at ***** now

Sprint Social Care

To protect your information, please do not send phone numbers in public. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat