cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new line to account

Highlighted
Journeyman

Adding new line to account

I was in the process of adding an additional phone line to my account, zero charges were due today. I was surprised when I was asked for my payment method, all that information is already there for my account, even have auto pay. Just wondering if anyone else had encountered this, seems ridiculous they would want a payment method since they already have my payment method and there were no charges due today. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Adding new line to account

Did you receive the confirmation that there is no charges to start today after choosing a phone for the line? The line itself shouldn't cost anything to start, but there may be a down payment on the phone or an activation fee of $30 plus tax. By entering the payment method again, you're authorizing that it's you placing the order. It's a security measure. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

There is absolutely no charges of any kind. It says today's cost $0, and there  no activation fee, no shipping absolutely nothing due today. I thought the purpose of pin number was for security. Now I am wondering the purpose of pin number. Guess going to have to wait til i can get hold of my husband he is out of town on fishing trip unfortunately he took credit card with him for travel . New phone is 16th birthday present for daughter. Thanks for the help

Let's move over to a private message and I would like you to provide screenshots of what you're seeing. I'll send you a PM to get started. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat