cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifty percent off promo not applied after 4.5 months

Journeyman

Fifty percent off promo not applied after 4.5 months

I had added a line with a 50% off Samsung promo in early July 2018.  After spending 3 hours in the store, (with the store owner being on the phone with Sprint corporate), I was told everything is fine, the contract will be updated within 2 billing cycles.  This has not happened.  Every month I call into customer service, spend, on average, 20-30 minutes waiting while they adjust the current monthly charge to reflect the 50% promo.  Each month I am assured the 'back office' will be fixing this by the following month.  Today, I was told, sorry, we cannot fix this.  You must go back to the store.  I called the store who said there is a new store owner, and they cannot help.  So, the purpose of this post is to either flag a corporate person who reads this to contact me, or to provide me a district sales manager contact that I can reach.  This would be in the Philadelphia PA market place.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Fifty percent off promo not applied after 4.5 months

After you added the line, did you swap phones between lines? That can take away the promo. 

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Journeyman

I have not.  I still have all the lines, plus the additional one that was added.  Each phone retains the number assigned to it.  Each month, I call in and customer service manually applies the discount.  And each time they tell me it will be fixed for the next month, which has not happened.  Otherwise I will need to perform this exercise for the next 20 months, which is a bit exasperating.

Highlighted
Wizard

I hear ya. I'm going to send you a PM so I can get your account info and do some research. I'll see ya there.

Penguin
Social Care Rockstar
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are Welcome
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat