cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing a complaint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Filing a complaint

Where can I file a complaint? I recently switched from Verizon to Sprint, and the lack of customer service and incompetence of employees at Sprint is astonishing. Specifically, I signed up at the newly opened store in Naperville at Ogden and Washington. 

Please let me know, Sprint Community! The help is appreciated. 

14 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Filing a complaint

I also need to file a complaint. I don't see any links anywhere, and I do not want to "chat" with someone.

GrandMaster

an agent will need to assist with filing the complaint...currently though you are posting in a "Off Topic" forum meaning agents do not come in here because its for "Off Topic" conversations.

what is the main thing you are having issues with and i can try to point you in the right direction/which forum you would need to post in.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I had a horrible customer service experience. I usually don't complain, but it was that horrible!

And thank you very much, I am new to this community forum thing.

GrandMaster

actually the thread itself that you are posting in was moved already...not sure if your issue has anything to do with billing or orders but if it does you are now visible to agents..should have one popping in before to long that can assist you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hey @tlmccuan sucks to hear about this experience. What happen in this horrible nightmare?

Thanks, @fireguy_6364 for taking care of @tlmccuan until I got here!

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
GrandMaster

*tips hat*

i got you yo!

Journeyman

On Monday, the 17th, I placed an online order to upgrade a phone. I opted to pick the phone up in store as this is a gift and I did not want the package sitting on my porch to be seen by the recipient. The Sprint store closest to me did not have the phone in stock, so I chose a different store a little farther out. I made an appointment for 11:00 on the 18th. When I arrived (11:15) there were 7 employees in the store and I was the only customer. The employee who approached me asked if he could help me. I told him I was there to pick up a phone I had ordered online the day before. He asked if it was an Iphone or an Android. I told him an Iphone XR. He never asked for my name or number, but immediately told me there was a delay with the phone. He then proceeded to try to sell me multiple things in the store, speakers, blue tooth, an apple watch, an Ipad. During his spiel, I asked is the phone here, or do I need to come back? He said, yeah, there is a delay. He then continued to try to sell more things to me. I finally said, listen, I have $9 in my checking account until I get paid again. I'm not buying anything today. At this point, he told me I could make payments. This was after I had told him earlier I could not afford a higher monthly payment, I struggle to make the one I have. At this point, I have been at the store for 30 minutes. He then directed me to another employee at a computer. I gave her my order number. She then tells me, ok your order is cancelled now. You can reorder the phone on line. Wait? What did you just say? You cancelled my order? She told me they didn't have the phone in stock. I asked why I was given a confirmation and an appointment?  She said that Sprint did not know the inventory they had in the store. I was furious. They had to know that when I walked in the store. Someone could have contacted me either via phone or email. My time is valuable. Four hours after this, I receive an email that I missed my appointment and I needed to reschedule. Last night, I went online to order the phone again and was told I already had an order pending and would have to call. I did call. I spent 36 minutes on the phone ordering the upgrade. Again, huge waste of my valuable time. The online process only took 5 minutes. I am very tempted to cancel all 4 lines of service and move to another company.

Oh wow this is a complete nightmare, I am angry this happen to you. We don't operate like that at all. Have you received your gift yet?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

I'm not quite sure what you are talking about.

Have you received the device?

Journeyman

Not yet. I received a text message from Fed-Ex stating it will arrive by tomorrow, 8pm.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat