Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free phone is not free

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Free phone is not free

How come I paid 18 months on 2 phones and had a buy one get one free. Now that I completed my 18 moths I am told I owe more money on 2 bought phones and on the free phone. I wasn’t told about this when I signed up and never seen it I. The contract I signed.  Anyone else have this issue? I’m now looking for a new phone carrier. Any suggestions 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

@Devans68, Sprint doesn't want to lose customers. Allow us to see if we can get you something to keep you with us. Please send us a Private Message. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Employee

Hi @Devans68! Our lease one get one offer consists in leasing one phone and getting the other lease on us. Our sprint Flex lease term is for 18 months and this provides several options at the end of the lease agreement, including the option to buy it in a lump sum or pay 6 more months. Your lease contract includes these details. Click here for more details. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

Yes that wasn’t explained to us very well when we were looking. Which was a good way to sell us your service. 

Highlighted

@Devans68, we always want our customers to have all the info needed. We include these details on the contract our customers sign, and which is available at sprint.com under your documents. If you would have bought the phone upfront, it would have cost the same as leasing it for 18 months plus the 6 months option for eligible states. If you'd like to buy them within 6 months, you can do it using our Sprint Mobile app or accessing to sprint.com. I can email you the steps, just send me a Private Message. Click on my name and then on "Send a message".

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I have already talked to your people about this. And I am looking at other phone companies and yes I should have read the fine print. I thought the salesman bat the sprint place would have told us about the lease and was never told about having to buy a free phone. We signed up it was buy this phone get one free. Not lease this phone and pay for the free phone after 18 months. I’m not mad about having pay for the lease after 18 months just wish I knew about it before hand.

Highlighted

@Devans68, Sprint doesn't want to lose customers. Allow us to see if we can get you something to keep you with us. Please send us a Private Message. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat