Galaxy watch Active 2

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy watch Active 2

Stand alone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Standalone not using bluetooth. I have lte plan and watch has its own phone number

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Got it @COOLA5151! In this case, you should activate the watch using the watch itself which should be connected to WiFi. Just turn on the Watch, swipe up on the "Let's go" screen, click on the question icon, and then on "Tap here" at the bottom. Then follow the screen instructions to finish the activation. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The watch is already activated and paired to my phone. Im asking about being able to leave my phone at home and using my watch by itself.

It will not connect to mobile network lte as a standalone

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

@COOLA5151, you mentioned you were trying to activate it from the app. To make I understand this, did you already follow the steps on the watch itself to activate it as a Standalone? 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The sprint store activated it and couldnt figure it out bc of the screenshot i sent you 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

@COOLA5151, I see the screenshot is from a phone screen, not from the watch. Did you notice if they followed the steps on your watch to finish the activation? I mean, only adding the line would't work, there are steps to follow on the watch. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes when you setup the watch says follow directions in wearable app to setup. The only thing that happens on the watch is swipe up down side to see how the watch functions. There isnt a setup per se on the watch its through the app on your phone

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

That's weird @COOLA5151. For the Standalone activation, you should see the next on the watch: 

1-

2- 

3- 

If you don't see this, you may need to reset the watch to get that options. To do this, make sure you back up any important data stored on your watch.

1. From Galaxy Wearable, tap the Home tab.

2. Tap Account and backup > Back up and restore > Back up data.

To reset settings to their factory default values and delete all data: 

1. From Settings, tap General > Reset.

2. Tap OK.

After doing this, you should see the "Let's go" message as on the above screenshots. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Did it but it says it cant find my subscription but i have one

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Let's check the account @COOLA5151. I just sent you a Private Message, please check your inbox. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

hello, I just started having the same issue with my watch. It use to work great and now it doesn't connect to my sprint network. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat