cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GameZone subscription

Journeyman

GameZone subscription

Received a text staying I signed up for GameZone, 5/month if I don't cancel.  Never signed up.  Can someone assist me.

Thank you

Rick

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: GameZone subscription

Hi Rick! Can you send me a Private Message with the phone number you received that text to? I'll be happy to get you unsubscribed!

Hi the same thing has happened to me today I woke up and got a text from gamezine saying I'm being charged five dollars but I did not subscribe to this 

Highlighted

Hi Robrorc! Can you send me a Private Message with the following info? I'll be happy to help out!

Phone Number the charges are listed under

Account PIN or Security Question Answer. 

I just got the same thing on my phone about 15 mins. ago. Help?

I can help with this.  Can you send me a PM with the following info?

Phone # you received the notification on

Account PIN or security question answer?

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat