Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harassment from Sales Rep

Journeyman

Harassment from Sales Rep

Does anyone know how to file a complaint regarding an employee?

I came to the store on 11/20 to upgrade my two phones. I ended up in the store for 5 hours that night. For 4.5 of those hours, I was being harassed by the sales associate. He kept asking me to go on a date with him even though I had told him no several times. I couldn't leave the store because he had my driver's license. He extended the process of upgrading my phones in order to keep me there. Finally, the store was closing and I could leave. Despite my telling him no and COVID protocol, he asked me to give him a hug. The next day, he texted me. He only had my phone number because he works at T Mobile and can access my account and all my personal information.

I have continued to have issues with my account and devices unrelated to this harassment. However, I have been told the only way I can resolve some of the issues I'm having with my bill is to come into the store. I am scared to go in there again. I wish I could go back to that day and have never walked into that store. I should've just cancelled my service with Sprint/T-Mobile even if it meant paying more somewhere else.

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat