cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone XR $9/month promotion

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone XR $9/month promotion

Anyone else agree to buy the Iphone XR for $9/month? the promtion was ran with preorder, around October 19th. I agreed to upgrade my phone because of the price to have sprint wrongly accuse me of saying I didn't have the wright promotion to only have it applied to my account when purchase was made and lease was signed. Wondering how many other people are experiencing the same issue with sprint.  Screen shots below of email and screen shot of computer screen before purchase..Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 3.44.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-16 at 6.55.46 PM.png

31 REPLIES 31
Wizard

Re: Iphone XR $9/month promotion

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and see what's going on. So you signed up to get the iPhone XR at $9/month whenever you upgraded and now you're getting the $200 off instead? 

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

Yeah I attached my screen shots from the email I received after my pre order and from the website before signing up for the iPhone XR.

Wizard

It's really blurry on my end, so I just wanted to make sure. I know you said that this was a pre-order deal, but did this promotion require you to add a line to qualify?

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Your opinion matters! So feel free to show someand accept the solution once the issue is fixed!
Journeyman

No, it was just for pre ordering the iPhone XR. The screen shots have to be clicked on to be enlarged, I’ve re attached them to here to make it easier to see. I’m suppose to be receiving 22.24 in monthly credits but I’m not. C4456634-F984-4C63-80E5-4B5098E8CB4C.png

31B56398-48B0-490F-BFE8-A443C0708187.jpeg

Wizard

I'd like to pull up your account and see what's going on. I'm sending you a PM now.

QueenK Social Care 

Be Original, Not a Copy. 
Journeyman

I can reforeward the email that was sent to me from sprint that confirms the 2 offers that was accepted before purchase if you would like. 

Journeyman

Was there a resolution to this? I just spent over an hour on chat with Sprint for the same issue. My order summary says I'm supposed to receive two credits per line. Sprint Chat did not want to see my email and just said it was wrong.Sprint Order.jpg

Journeyman

Hey Kramer that's a great deal, I see order summery and everything looks good. So let's get to the bottom of this and ill reply back to your PM you sent. 

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

I had the same thing happen to me on a special $6 per month iPhone 8.  I got a confirmation page for the order and a confirmation email.  Went to the store to pick it up as my confirmation stated and it  wasn't there.  It's been almost 4 months and over 16 hours on the phone and it  is still not resolved.  Thus, it's not my Sprint.  It's Sprint's Sprint.  Customers seem to take the back seat.

@uhhjwill wrote:

Anyone else agree to buy the Iphone XR for $9/month? the promtion was ran with preorder, around October 19th. I agreed to upgrade my phone because of the price to have sprint wrongly accuse me of saying I didn't have the wright promotion to only have it applied to my account when purchase was made and lease was signed. Wondering how many other people are experiencing the same issue with sprint.  Screen shots below of email and screen shot of computer screen before purchase..Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 3.44.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-16 at 6.55.46 PM.png

Journeyman

@NotMySprint sounds like you had a legit deal, sorry it didn't work out correctly. By chance do you have similar screenshots like the other two guys?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

Let me know if this is not what you’re looking for. I appreciate your efforts. 

38246303-1943-48C0-941C-37712A62E28A.png

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat