Re: Iphone XR $9/month promotion

This shot contains more of the email. 

9647F76F-DC3B-450E-82C2-34663D2D33A5.jpeg

Journeyman

Here is the top half of the order. 0662DCC8-210C-4B39-912B-10286BC5A20B.jpeg

Journeyman

@NotMySprint Yeah completely agree, the customer really does take the back seat with sprint. They kept telling me I was wrong. Keep calling and the get the call escalated to higher management, they can’t legally do what their doing. It’s considered false advertisement and the fact that this has happened to a lot of people isn’t good if this was to be escalated further from management. They did the right thing for me and honored my deal. If they right the wrong for me the should be able to do it for you and @kramerFTW

Journeyman

@uhhjwill I'm glad we got you taken care of! and we plan to do the same with @kramerFTW and @NotMySprint! Thanks!

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Highlighted
Journeyman

It looks like DrA_Sprint took care of me and Sprint honored the deal. Thank You!

Journeyman

Hello, I came here because I am having the same issue. I pre-ordered this phone for my daughter at the rate of $9 a month. I am being charged at a wrong rate a month. When I talked to a sprint representative they’re saying that I had a $200 off promotion as well. I’m going to escalate this to the ceo. I’m tired of sprint false advertisement. 

Journeyman

Did you ever get this issue resolved because I am having the same issue😡

Journeyman

@Keana79 Oh wow, let's get to the bottom of this for you. Do you have any documentation about the offer?

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

I’m looking into my old emails. 😖 which I have tons of them. It was a pre-order promotion. 

Journeyman

B50EC648-6AA2-403E-9D9D-A0A2113D93E9.png

This is the offer that I did not sign up for. This is the same offer that sprint gave the customer that started this thread. I’m still looking through thousands of emails. Is there any kind of way that you can pull emails from my original pre-order?

Journeyman

Yes, the same guy that’s helping you helped me. It took a few days going back and forth. Hope you saved your order email. 

Journeyman

@Keana79 Yea I want to help you get to the bottom of this, I will need some proof so we can get that credited to you correctly. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat