cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone XR $9/month promotion

Journeyman

Re: Iphone XR $9/month promotion

Hey @kramerFTW, I'm so glad we got you resolved and ended that nightmare! 

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

i hope it doesn’t take long to resolve my issue 😔 I’ve been a customer for 15 years. I been down this road with sprint before with the false advertising🤦🏾‍♀️

Journeyman

We thank you for being with us for so long! I wouldn't necessarily consider this as "false advertising" Sometimes human agents quote you one price and forget that there is some other fees tied to that price which makes it a little different.

Good, Better, Best don't give up until your good is better than your best! Be the Aristocratic one and give KUDOS and push the Solution button.
Journeyman

I ordered online. I’ve been with sprint long enough to read the fine print. I know all too well that when sprint gives you that big bold promotion sign there is a catch to it. My daughter was eligible for that upgrade promotion and I took advantage of it....at least I thought 🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Journeyman

Okay good to know!

Journeyman

I can’t find it 😔 I have emails from 2017 but i can’t find this one. Someone from corporate suppose to be contacting me 😔

Highlighted
Journeyman

Okay great hope you can get this resolved! 

Journeyman

DrA, you helped me resolve this issue and get both of the discounts. On my latest bill Sprint removed one of the discounts form each of my phones and said it was because I had been getting double discounts.

Please help!

I can forward you anything you need to refresh your memory. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat