cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G8X promotion

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: LG G8X promotion

When you send the PM we can move forward and start on a resolution. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would love to send you a PM with a tracking number. But I walked into a store and picked up the phone. I have a web order ID, but no tracking number.
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

No problem, I can go in your account to see if there's a tracking number for your card. Send the PM with your name, the account holder's name, your 6-10 digit PIN and a number connected to the account. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

To anyone dealing with this, good luck.  I highly doubt any of us will receive the $200 Mastercard, and Sprint refuses to take any responsibility at all.  After 3 hours of PMs with Sprint on Wednesday they came to the conclusion that I should call a 4th party.  

So now this involves Sprint who MADE the offer,  LG who Sprint says should handle it, the 3rd party processor that LG points you to, who then blames it on Sprint, and now I'm directed by Sprint to the company who issues the cards after everyone else approves it.  

Problem is, the 3rd party processor hasn't approved it, because they say Sprint hasn't verified a line I added in February.

My advice is, don't add a line expecting anything additional from an offer, and think hard about the quality of service and support you currently receive from Sprint before continuing service at all.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am 13 weeks in now waiting for my $200 Mastercard as well. That is the only reason I upgraded to the new phone. 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Was this for a current add a line promotion? Which was it? Also, can you send the tracking number in Private? I want to check it out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mon, Mar 23, 8:17 PM

To receive your $200 Mastercard & LG Dual Screen, please click the link below to verify your name & email address and complete the online submission form.

Don't forget you will need to upload 2 images to qualify for this promotion.

1. Scan or take a picture of your proof of purchase showing your LG G8X ThinQ™. MAKE SURE THE PURCHASE LOCATION, PHONE SKU #, DATE OF PURCHASE AND CUSTOMER NAME CAN ALL BE SEEN IN YOUR PICTURE.
  2. Take a picture of your LG G8X ThinQ™ IMEI number. This number can be found either on the box or on the sticker on the back of the device. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTIRE NUMBER CAN BE SEEN IN YOUR PICTURE.

ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 23, 2020.

Click Here to Complete Your Submission! →

Questions? Please contact us at lgg8xoffer@promoadmin.com.

Sat, Mar 28, 7:05 PM

The information you submitted for the LG G8X $200 Mastercard & Dual Screen Gift-with-Purchase Offer has been received and is currently being reviewed.

Once your information is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information.

Thank You.

Mon, Mar 30, 12:59 PM

Congratulations!

Your submission for the Sprint/LG G8X Mastercard & Dual Screen Gift-with-Purchase Offer has been approved (subject to a final verification of your phone's activation on the Sprint Network). Your $200 Mastercard will be delivered to you via email within 8 - 12 weeks at this email address and your LG G8X Dual Screen will be delivered within 3 - 6 weeks. You will receive an email with your tracking information as soon as your LG G8X Dual Screen ships.

Questions? Please contact us at lgg8xoffer@promoadmin.com Thanks!

I am looking up my information now.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

I'm sending a Private message right now. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem. Did anyone eventually get the Mastercard or should I not even waste my time trying to get it, cancel my service and switch to another phone carrier??
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Oh no, don't do that. DM me we can figure that out. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat