cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received $200 BYOD promo for 2 of my ported lines

Highlighted
Journeyman

Never received $200 BYOD promo for 2 of my ported lines

I have an issue with not getting 2 of the $200 gift cards promised to me from the BYOD promo when I switched to Sprint. 

I switched to Sprint from AT&T in Nov.  I move over 3 devices (BYOD - 2 iPhones and 1 iPad), and bought 3 new devices from Sprint (total of 6 devices on my current plan).  I registered all three shortly after starting my new Sprint service.   I got 1 Visa gift card for the BYOD promo for just one of the phone lines within a few months, but should have received 3, only got 1.  When I check the status of the other 2 BYOD promo registration confirmations one say: 

"Your reward request for BYP- [XXXXdeleted for privacyXXX_] has been denied. This offer is only available for wireless numbers ported to Sprint from another qualified carrier."

And the other says I should have received a $200 gift card but I haven’t:

“Visa processed your Visa Prepaid Card on 4/1/2018 for wireless number [XXXXdeleted for privacyXXX], in the amount of $200. You should receive your Visa Prepaid Card at your shipping address between 12/7/2017 and 4/16/2018. For cards that were lost, stolen, or never received, you may call 855-512-5929.”

Please help me resolve these missing promo gift cards.  Thank you!!

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi @sackerman, thank you for binging this inquiry to our attention. We'd like to take a closer look into this for you. I will send you a private message for further assistance.

Fausto
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same we switched sept 4th 2018 was promised 300.00 in gift cards for the 3 lines we added to sprint however its now dec 3rd and yet to receive any of them were getting the same old its processing just how long does it take to process these or is this just a scam 

Highlighted

Hey Daphne! I can check on the processing of your gift cards.  Did you receive confirmation numbers when you registered for the promo online?

Even I had the same problem.Sprint made the false promise when i switch from At&t I will get $200 Master Card. I switched on April 13 2019 and registered on sprint.com/offers.When i call them today i got to said that not going to get whatever promised before.

Highlighted

Hi Satishvund! Can you please send us a Private Message so we can look into this?

where can i send private message ?
Highlighted

If you click on my profile, there's an option to send a message on the right hand side.  My shift ends soon, but anyone on our team who is working will get the message.  We're here on the weekends. 

Can’t believe this is still an issue. I added a line in August and am now told I can’t get the $200 MasterCard gift card as promised. I’ve been a customer for over 16 years and will be taking my business elsewhere

Highlighted

Good morning @HLYNNF23, we'd like to take a look into this. Please send us a private message. Click on my name to see the option. 

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted

I also have the same problem where I gave Sprint several months to send the gift card and they keep saying it is in shipping. I have had stuff from eBay ship from across the world for faster. This is a joke. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm trying to get my 3 but .... I'm not hopeful.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat