ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non credit for return

Journeyman

Non credit for return

I have spent the last two days trying to figure out why I have not received a credit for a return on my
Account. I have been transferred multiple times with no one being able to answer now they will not answer my questions via chat because I don’t have access to my sprint phone. I have signed into my account provided my pin but these are not enough.

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care

Re: Non credit for return

Hi there! I want to do what I can to help you out. Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you get a chance. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

i am having the same issue since last November.  I got the new iPad with a representative over the phone and paid $145.00 but they did not ask me what color i wanted.  After the transaction had been processed they suggested I go to a Sprint store and exchange it.  The Sprint store was not able to exchange it and processed a return.  I had to pay again $145.00 and was told the original payment I made over the phone would be returned to my card with 8-10 business days.  I had called and went to the sprint regarding the refund because i had not recieved it and after a few visits they determined that they processed the return incorrectly.  I have called sprint and they have opened 2 cases in December and have heard no word as of yet.  Now, i am trying to resolve this with the customer rep and they tell me the case is closed and I am still out $145.00. 

Sprint Social Care

Hi Garrantus ! I want to access your account to see what's going on and what can be done from my end to help you out. 

Please reply to my Private Message as soon as you get a chance. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I had the same problem with them except they were charging me monthly for a piece of equipment I received as a free promotion as well as charged me for the cases in which I brought into the store the day I picked up my new phone! It took me 1 year of broken promises and them telling me they were going to reimburse me. At one point they said they had no record of me ever being told I would be refunded. All I can say is when they say "I'm going to make a detailed note on your account" do not rely on that. I do everything via chat on the mysprint app that way I can have copies of the transcripts emailed to me word for word. Thank God I had done that because if I hadn't I would not have seen a penny and would still be getting billed. When all was said and done, and I knew exactly how much they owed me back because they provide that "ytd paid" on my bill; they tried to offer me a fraction of the actual amount they owed me to "settle this case"! My response was "if you go to the store and buy something for $600 then try to return it the next day with your receipt, do they offer you less or do they give you back what you paid for the item?" I mean, really? No, you owe me $322.00 and that's what I expect you to reimburse me... push came to shove, I still didn't end up with the full refund because the rep threatened to not do anything at all for me!! So, after almost a year, I just wanted it over with and to not have to resubmit all my transcripts (that they said they had no record of) etc. My advise, keep messaging them in the mysprint app that way when you do speak with someone you can prove your case because they will try to keep your $. It's a crap shoot but all companies are the same so might as well stick with this one right...?? Good luck

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat