cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered through Samsung.com, Sprint canceled the order and now I don't have an upgrade

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered through Samsung.com, Sprint canceled the order and now I don't have an upgrade

I tried to order the Note 10 through Samsung.com.  The purchase went through fine and I eagerly awaited the new phone.  About a week late, I got an email from Samsung.com.  It stated my carrier had canceled my order.  So I jumped on Sprint.com to see if I could figure anything out without having call and spend an hour on the phone.  When I got there, my upgrade eligibility is gone.  If I want a new phone, I have to buy it out-right.  I hopped onto Chat and the person said they couldn't see why the order was canceled but if I called in, the phone rep could reset my upgrade eligibility so I could try to order again.  I called in.  I got a rep who seemed to have no clue about anything and after explaining myself no less than 5 times, she told my I have to go into a store and they would be able to input the order for me.  I hate going into the stores because it is never an easy ordeal.  How can a chat rep and a call center rep both not know why their employer canceled an order?  And why is a chat rep telling me the call center can take care of my issue when they can't handle anything?  Sprint used to have awesome customer service.  The call center used to jump into action any time I called.  Now I dread having any issues on my account because it is never an easy fix and eats up a bunch of my time.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Ordered through Samsung.com, Sprint canceled the order and now I don't have an upgrade

Howdy DREAMINOFHOCKEY. I get your frustration, and I'll be more than happy to look into this for you.  As for the unlock eligibility that is something that can be done. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Ordered through Samsung.com, Sprint canceled the order and now I don't have an upgrade

Howdy DREAMINOFHOCKEY. I get your frustration, and I'll be more than happy to look into this for you.  As for the unlock eligibility that is something that can be done. I sent you a PM so I can gather a smidge of info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat