cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Order Rewards

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Pre-Order Rewards

Okay wow, glad you got the line added and once again sorry that this particular deal didn't work out as planned. 

Journeyman

I got it added only thru sprint but again despite the fact my original order with Samsung was placed during the promo period I lost out on it because Sprint declined the request to add it thru Samsung.

@InstaAnn_Sprint wrote:

Okay wow, glad you got the line added and once again sorry that this particular deal didn't work out as planned. 

Okay like I said, I am sorry that it didn't work out like ti was supposed to, but we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience here.

Journeyman

Lol, that seems to be a recurring theme..."ok well sorry" is what apparently one gets after 13 years here over something that they not I dropped the ball on. Nice to know that's what "loyalty" in this company gets you. 

I get how you feel and hopefully we will be able to show you appreciation for your 13 years.

Journeyman

I just want what I was supposed to get when I preordered my phone before the request was canceled by you guys for no reason other than being forced to purchase exclusively from you guys, nothing more nothing less. It's unfair that I miss out on something due to some "technical error" on your company's end. 

Well, don't forget about your free perks through your My Sprint Rewards App. Hope you were able to enter in the Sweepstakes! 

Journeyman

Lol regardless of the issue that would have been offered but no I don't keep up with that though I do have the app in one of my phones. Still i reiterate i want nothing more than what i was entitled to get from day 1.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat