cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Order Rewards

Highlighted

Re: Pre-Order Rewards

Okay wow, glad you got the line added and once again sorry that this particular deal didn't work out as planned. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got it added only thru sprint but again despite the fact my original order with Samsung was placed during the promo period I lost out on it because Sprint declined the request to add it thru Samsung.

@InstaAnn_Sprint wrote:

Okay wow, glad you got the line added and once again sorry that this particular deal didn't work out as planned. 

I'm just a girl that'll treat you with the same regard you give me! (Only a bit more exorbitant)
Highlighted

Okay like I said, I am sorry that it didn't work out like ti was supposed to, but we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience here.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol, that seems to be a recurring theme..."ok well sorry" is what apparently one gets after 13 years here over something that they not I dropped the ball on. Nice to know that's what "loyalty" in this company gets you. 

I'm just a girl that'll treat you with the same regard you give me! (Only a bit more exorbitant)

I get how you feel and hopefully we will be able to show you appreciation for your 13 years.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just want what I was supposed to get when I preordered my phone before the request was canceled by you guys for no reason other than being forced to purchase exclusively from you guys, nothing more nothing less. It's unfair that I miss out on something due to some "technical error" on your company's end. 

Highlighted

Well, don't forget about your free perks through your My Sprint Rewards App. Hope you were able to enter in the Sweepstakes! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol regardless of the issue that would have been offered but no I don't keep up with that though I do have the app in one of my phones. Still i reiterate i want nothing more than what i was entitled to get from day 1.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is interesting and I will save this thread as I have been told numerous times if I remove a line from my plan, as It is grandfathered. I wouldn't be able to add it back!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Honestly reading this is really upsetting as I'm also a longtime customer. No offense to @Red, but uhhh I can't believe you are arguing with a customer like this on a public forum and your customer is consistently able to prove your information is wrong. I'm not trying to be rude.. Just food for thought. @Juan is much better at this
Highlighted
Journeyman

You must be speaking to agents that sadly I've too come across that all too often have been giving out wrong info either because they're misinformed or have some ulterior motive for wanting you to change plans with them. But I have removed 3 lines this past year or so and have since added 2 new ones to my simply everything 1500 plan. 

I guess one has to be persistent until we find the person that actually knows the proper protocol for these situations. I figure some just don't pay attention when there are new updates or simply just can't be bothered. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Obviously ! I'm actually pretty upset  I've kept a line on my phone for over a year because I didn't think I could add it back. So $19.99 a month X 12 months ..... Sprint..... @

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat